Sunday, August 23, 2020

MY SHORT CROSS-STATES ROAD TRIP SINCE MCO WAS IMPOSED

 

This was my first short cross-states road trip since MCO was imposed back in March. I was invited to a wedding reception during this 5-day mid term school break so I had a strong reason to travel locally as it is impossible to go abroad (for many more years to come) because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Fortunately, someone was also looking forward to going on a short getaway so I got myself a company who was kind enough to drive me in his car for all the planned and unplanned activities for 2 days. I would have to thank my ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti (SPM batch 2010) for the great company.

Basically what happened during the short span of time were a lot of meet-your-old friends and overload-yourself-with-sugar-fat-carbo-and-everything-else sessions. Here are the summary of the routes taken during the 2-day road trip to give you a rough idea of what to expect of my upcoming blogposts.

DAY 1

Johor Bahru - Yong Peng - Seremban - Bangi - Putrajaya - Kajang


DAY 2

Kajang - Putrajaya - Bangi - Pedas - Simpang Renggam - Johor Bahru


Make sure you come back soon for the full reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment