Sunday, August 30, 2020

ENJOYING CAKES AND COFFEE AT AN EX-STUDENT'S OWNED CAFE IN BANGI



23rd AUGUST 2020 ~ All this while it had been checking out the photos of the cafe and the food on Facebook. Finally, I managed to get set foot inside this quaint, little cafe in one section of Bandar Baru Bangi. I was just wanted to try the cakes there even though it was already time for lunch. We were the first two customers to arrive at 12 noon. At the same time, we were still full from the heavy breakfast taken in the morning.





Double Deck Pavlova


Belgian Choc Mille Crepe


Biscoff Mille Crepe

MY VERDICT: I just loved all the cakes ordered and shared. The level of sweetness and creaminess was just moderate and surprisingly, we managed to finish off the three slices of different choices in no time. I was glad I made the effort to find the cafe before leaving Bangi.














The Caravan Cafe was owned and operated by an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti, Mr. Mohamad Amin bin Razak, [SPM batch 2004] but he went away to other school after form 3. The boss was not in the cafe at the time but the most important thing, I immensely loved the cakes as well as the place. Another thing worth mentioning, you will be given a 10% discount if you are using cashless transaction. I used my credit card and got my cakes and coffee at a cheaper price.

If I had the chance to get back to Bandar Baru Bangi, I will try my very best to visit the Caravan Cafe again - definitely for other cakes, or perhaps other western cuisines available.

Congratulations Mr. Mohamad Amin. Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment