Monday, August 3, 2020

THE SECOND DINNER DATE AND THIS TIME AT SUP TULANG ZZ



The plan to have dinner for the second night was successfully executed. Initially we wanted to go to this food court at Tepian Tebrau but I found that many stalls were not operating. The last minute switch was Sup Tulang ZZ which was not that far from the first aforementioned place and a spot I am familiar with.


It was the local Laksa Johor for my ex-classmate of SMS Muar and a bowl of beef soup for me, while we continued updating ourselves of the latest development happening around us as well as our other ex-classmates.






Thanks my friend for the time and company but all good things must come to an end. It was time to bid farewell to a dear old friend and hopefully we will get the opportunity to meet up again some other time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment