Saturday, August 15, 2020

VISITING JPO ONE SATURDAY EVENING


I visit Johor Premium Outlet for two reasons: (1) To meet friends who go to JPO to shop, or (2) To buy presents for other people. And I was back in JPO for reason number 2.



There were still many people although there was no crowd like it used to be on a weekend. At certain shops, people were queuing up outside before they were allowed to get into the outlet. I must say, scanning the QR code for screening in every shop had become something tedious to do.


I decided to get myself a mug of coffee and a slice of cake at Coffee Bean. I realized that the coffee was always a bit too sweet in these established eateries, much sweeter than the Nescafe I made at home. This should not be good for health.


The objective of the evening was achieved and one of the paper bags actually belonged to me. I had not been buying thing for myself for a long time and I guess it was the time to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment