Thursday, September 10, 2020

HOTEL REVIEW - BANGI PERDANA HOTEL


The hotel I stayed in when I was in Bangi on the 22th August 2020. The first hotel for me where there was neither a receptionist nor a lobby. Before 2.00 p.m., a message was sent to my phone, telling how to get to the booked room together with the PIN number to electronic lock of the door. I am quite sure this was not stated in the Agoda website when the booking was done. One has to be a bit IT savvy just to be able to get into the room, and this could cause some problems to people who are not that familiar with all the messages and codes given.

I actually arrived earlier and was searching for the place, and the security guard at the entrance of the building asked me to make a phone call to the person in charge. There was a notice on the wall instructing people what to do if they just found out there was no real, breathing hotel staff to assist.


The room was huge and clean, and my window was overlooking the huge roundabout (which was not round actually) and a private hospital. It was equipped with all the necessities except there was no free wi-fi.








As I entered the room, there was this stairs that I had to climb up to get to the room - 20 steps, and yes, I counted. Another feature which was not stated in the Agoda website and this should pose a huge problem to the elderly or people who have problem with their feet. And just imagine if you come with big luggage.










The building was actually quite empty. There were shops on the ground floor and one of them was the Starbucks. I am not sure how many rooms were actually taken by the hotel in the building.









If I were to come back, I would have to ask for a room which would not require me to climb up the steep stairs just to get into bed. That was the only issue I faced but the rest was alright. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment