Sunday, September 6, 2020

THE PLACE I GO FOR THE BEST CHICKEN RICE IN TOWN


5th SEPTEMBER 2020 ~ The place I would go for my craving for Chicken Rice to be sated would be none other than the Chicken Rice Shop [CRS]. It could be because of my lack of adventurous nature to try new eating places but I would always be happy with what were served on the table. Not only the food was delicious, but it was worth the quantity as well as variety - and there were always a lot of soup and vegetables.








There was a meeting planned with Mr. Muhammad Nazafee, an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti [SPM batch 2017] whom I last met last year in November. As the date was set at Paradigm Mall, there was another ex-student who is currently working in an electrical shop, Mr. Haiqal Johari [SPM 2016] so he was asked to join in for our very late lunch.


It must be our lucky day when we was served an extra plate of rice - definitely not our fault.






Then there was another ex-student of the same school whom I met on my way to the gents, Mr. Chua Soon Heng [SPM batch 2009] and that should make the reunion more complete.

That should be one thing I could do best on a weekend with nothing else to do - eating and meeting people; and I am not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment