Monday, September 14, 2020

WHEN THE CRAVING FOR TOSAI AROSE

 


13th SEPTEMBER 2020 ~ It was raining and cold, and after school one could get real hungry and the craving for teh tarik and tosai arose. It was time to see if they were other people still around to visit the nearby "mamak" for our afternoon lunch/tea.


There were two colleagues, Mr. Mohd. Salleh and Mr. Wan Mohd. Nazri, who had not yet returned home yet after 3.00 p.m. so we marched straight to Yassin Restaurant not that far from SDJ, the "Mamak" which was near Sultanah Aminah Hospital. Many people were still eating, and arriving, when we took our seats inside.


So I had my tosai while my other two colleagues their fried noodles and fried rice, but we all still chose the all time Malaysians' favourite: teh tarik. While some people were busy running, or hiking, or cycling - I stayed faithful to my favourite pastime - and I had no regrets. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment