Wednesday, September 2, 2020

STOPPING FOR SNACKS TO BRING HOME AT SIMPANG RENGGAM


23rd AUGUST 2020 ~ The very last pit stop before Johor Bahru was Simpang Renggam. The reason: to get locally produced snacks from the shops there which were at cheaper prices. All kinds of instant food, either cooked or raw, was available - chips, fritters, cuts. cookies, cakes.
















I bought my food stuff from Agro Bazaar K Shoppe. I used to buy from the other shop beside it, but I found that there were less choices of things in there and it was losing its attraction unfortunately.


That should conclude my 2D1N road trip - crossing states and making brief stops here and there, meeting friends and eating non-stop. Not bad for a short travel skit and I should be planning for something like this more frequently especially when it is impossible to go for holidays abroad now.

No comments:

Post a Comment