Sunday, September 20, 2020

A SHORT SUPPER SESSION WITH TWO EX-STUDENTS


19th SEPTEMBER 2020 ~ I do not fancy to be asked out at the eleventh hour as most of the time, I would have taken my meal already, or food is already prepared at home on the dining table. However, someone is about to get hitched next month and he intended to hand over the invitation card so I could not say "no".





We had to settle for Aliff Restaurant a.k.a "the mamak" near my house for something light after 10.00 p.m. Mr. Hamzah Hamdan was accompanied by his other ex-classmate, Mr. Suhaizie Jasmani, both the alumni of SMK Taman Universiti [SPM batch 2006]. It was just a short gathering as it was getting late and 2 people had to go to work in the morning the next day. Someone is lucky he is teaching in the afternoon session.

The card was safely surrendered. Thanks Mr. Hamzah for the effort to personally delivering the card to me, which is how it should be, and not just by inviting via the public announcement on social media which could be meant for any Tom, Dick and Harry. I could already start counting the days to be there on his big day, which will be less than one month from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment