Friday, September 4, 2020

GETTING UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH PUTRAJAYA - PART TWO


[continuation of PART ONE]

22nd AUGUST 2020 ~ Do you know Putrajaya was founded 25 years ago and this year, the city is celebrating its Silver Jubilee? I only got to know about it when I went to have a closer look at this place. I finally got myself photographed in front of a few of its grand and majestic buildings.


The second spot chosen by my travel companion was the square in front of Perdana Putra, the Malaysia Central Government Building, and the pink Putra Mosque. Even though it was almost dusk when we arrived, there were a lot of people at that area.




















The Square had become a major attraction for people to come and spend their evening with family members and friends. I supposed there were no foreigners at that time but the locals had already created a crowd early in the evening.












Note to self: Will have to return and visit the Putra Mosque in the future.




I always felt I was in another country when I went to Putrajaya as the township was more systematically planned and the unique architecture of the distinct buildings. I need to spend more time here in order to explore and find out what this place has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment