Friday, September 18, 2020

WHEN AN EX-CLASSMATE WAS IN TOWN AGAIN


16th SEPTEMBER 2020 ~ Mr. Shamsul Akmal Shamsuddin, my ex-Budiman classmate of SMS Muar, was in town again. It is always a pleasure to meet up with an old friend once in a while and I am glad that Mr. Shamsul always asks me out every time he in Johor Bahru.


I chose to take him to LC Catering for dinner, my favourite place for Nasi Ayam Penyet. Too bad, my knowledge of good eating places is quite limited and when it comes to choosing good a restaurant for a friend who comes visiting, I might have not many options. So it has always to be the common spots that I am familiar with.


The place was full and we managed to get a table for two, right in front of the band performing live. Thank god, the sound was not too loud and the singing and music were actually entertaining, just perfect for our dinner.


I was given the cuttings of dragon fruit plants, all the way from Kuala Pilah. I am so looking forward to my next project at home after this. And I might post that in my blog too.




Thanks Mr. Shamsul Akmal for the time and company. I am sure there will be more gathering for two in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment