Saturday, September 19, 2020

SAYING "HI" AND "BYE" AT AEON BANDAR DATO ONN

 


I always think by wearing a face mask and a hat could prevent me from being detected, and most of the time I am wrong. I was at AEON Bandar Dato' Onn late this afternoon as I had to buy something. As I was about to leave the mall, then I saw a familiar face - and that person seemed to still recognize me. Guess it was just apt to stop, say "hi" and had a very short update of ourselves. It must be a very long time since I last saw an alumnus of SMK Taman Universiti of SPM batch 2009 (I think), who was an active member of the school's Kadet Bomba. Thanks Mr. Mohd. Fazreen for stopping and having a very brief chat. It sure was a pleasure to see an ex-student who is now already an adult - which makes me feel so old. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment