Sunday, September 27, 2020

ATTENDING A WEDDING RECEPTION IN SHAH ALAM

 

26th SEPTEMBER 2020 ~ My second wedding reception attended since MCO was first imposed took place in Shah Alam. It was the big day for Mr. Muhammad Najmi Syukri, an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti [SPM batch 2006].


The venue of the event was Avenue of the Star, in Shah Alam.










I was lucky as my friend, Mr. Ridwan Wahid of UPM TESL class of 1993, was kind enough not only to drive me there but accompany me as well into the hall.



















the other hall

For once, I did not meet anyone, neither ex-colleagues nor ex-students at the reception. 😀 I could not stay too long there as I had a bus to catch after that.


Thanks a lot Mr. Najmi for inviting me to the reception. Congratulations again and wishing the days ahead be filled with lasting love and joy for both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment