Saturday, February 13, 2021

GOING CHINESE FOR THE CNY WEEKEND


Most of the time, it was not easy to choose what to eat so I suggested we go Chinese, as it was a Chinese New Year weekend break. My ex-schoolmate agreed so we met at Mee Tarik Warisan Asli in Bandar Baru Uda, a restaurant which served halal Chinese food.


It was my first time eating the Curry Mee here but I wished the gravy could be thicker and there were more food items inside the bowl for me to fish while eating. However, the bowl was real big and the generous quantity of noodles could last me through dinner.


I love the Bao Bao Tea the most.




And we had dumplings for dessert. 😀😀


Now that people are allowed to dine in at restaurants, I guess there will be more gastronomic adventures to come - but by abiding all the SOP and choosing not a crowded eating place.

No comments:

Post a Comment