Thursday, February 25, 2021

HOTEL REVIEW: HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS JAKARTA


I stayed at Holiday Inn Ekspress when I was in Jakarta last year, from the 13th-16th March 2020. It was a decent hotel and I have already decided I will be staying here if I am to get back to the city again one day.


The room was clean and spacious enough and it was strategically located at at a spot in the heart of the city. There was this tram/commuter station near the place which was connected to major tourist attractions and shopping malls.






























For a person who is not fussy about food, I just loved the buffet breakfast spread in the morning.




And the price of the room was reasonable too, which should be one of the reasons why this should be the hotel to choose when you are in Jakarta.

No comments:

Post a Comment