Tuesday, February 9, 2021

MY TAKEAWAY GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE AT ROSE VILLA


6th FEBRUARY 2021 ~ One of the prohibitions during MCO was to dine in at restaurants and that means eating out is no longer an option. However, if you cannot go on the regular gastronomic adventure, then you just have it at (someone's) home. It was the Mee Rebus from my favourite stall at Selera Johor this time for lunch.


I am lucky as I have an ex-schoolmate [of SMS Muar], Mr. Mohd. Razib Nordin, who welcomes me to his house at Rose Villa for the indoor eating adventure every weekend. It is actually not the food that is the utmost important but the company of a friend whom you can chat with.


The news that spreads like wildfire on social media this evening: dining in at restaurants is already allowed starting tomorrow. I guess we can now start going out for the usual meet up over breakfast/lunch/dinner but I don't really mind having the take away meals with friends once in a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment