Tuesday, March 30, 2021

A DINNER DATE WITH TWO EX-STUDENTS AT AGNEEY'S CUISINE

 

It was an early dinner date with two ex-students of SMK Taman Universiti [SPM batch 2010]. The chosen venue was Agneey's Cuisine at Taman Tampoi Utama for Indian food.


Mr. Haran Mohanadas just finished his houseman session at Sultanah Aminah Hospital. The last time we met was like 2 years ago in another Indian restaurant in town. As for Ms. Fatihah Tajul Ariffin, she is currently completing her PhD in something related to Chemical Engineering in UTM. The last time I saw her was when she came visiting me with her mom that year I was warded in the hospital.














Mr. Haran ordered a lot of food and the table was full with all kinds of Indian delicacies that I could not remember the names of all the food. I could even sense people looking at us and the feast we were having. Amazingly, almost all the food was successfully consumed within 2 hours.


The place was full of customers all the time we were there - since 4:00 p.m. on a weekday. The air-conditioner was not powerful enough and the food was spicy - but we still stayed there and enjoyed the Indian cuisines spread. Travelling is still not possible at this time so at least this made me feel I was having my meal in Bombay.




As we were eating and chatting, a girl came to our table and introduced herself as a student I taught in SMK Mutiara Rini when she was in Form 4. It is always a pleasure to have an ex-student approach and at least say "hi" to his/her former teacher.


It was getting late and the gathering had to be dismissed for the time being. It was great to get to catch up each other's development and hopefully we could do this meeting again after the fasting month. Thanks Mr. Haran and Ms. Fatihah for the time and company and I am looking forward to another gathering after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment