Monday, March 15, 2021

LEAVING SOEKARNO HATTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT


15th MARCH 2020 ~ Today was the last day I was in Jakarta, about to leave the metropolitan city before Malaysia closed its border to all other countries in two days' time because of the C-19 pandemic.


Soekarno Hatta International Airport was not as busy as it used to be. People had already stopped travelling at that time which was actually at its initial stage in the region.












I had a lot of time to kill so I went to get lunch first.














And coffee a few minutes later.






That was the last time I traveled abroad and it has been a year already.

Even though people are already given vaccines in stages now, I am still not sure when traveling will be allowed or when will it be safe to leave the country again?

I just miss the life I had one year ago. 😥

No comments:

Post a Comment