Monday, March 29, 2021

THE FLOATING CHALET ON LATOH RIVER IN KONG KONG


6th MARCH 2021 ~ The river cruise took us to the floating chalets and restaurant on the river and let us walk around the place to see what was the attractions there. I could see a few people fishing as soon as I got out of the boat.


For people who love fishing, this should a holiday haven for them as they could fish any time they like right in front of their chalets.








If you do not plan to stay the night here, you could just come here to eat at the restaurant.






















There are different types of rooms with different rates to choose from.










I do hope that I could spend a night or two here. My greatest worry: to wake up in the morning, floating in the middle of the sea - and not on the river anymore. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment