Monday, March 22, 2021

VISITING JPO WITH A MISSION TO ACCOMPLISH


20th MARCH 2021 ~ I was back at Johor Premium Outlet this afternoon with a mission to accomplish - buying presents for colleagues transferring to other schools. It was a Saturday and there were many people at the shopping venue and I could already predict that by looking at the number of cars already parked when we arrived.


There were already long queues forming outside a few shops. I had to find other places where I did not have to wait for long to get my shopping done.






This time I had Mr. Nazafee Mohamad, an ex-student [of SMKTUN], to accompany me so I had a helper to carry all the bulky items around.

 

As usual, there were ex-students and ex-colleague that I would meet at a public place like this.













The objective of the visit to JPO was achieved and it was worth the time and effort as I managed to get all the items bought at very good discounts. I will come back here when the time come for me to buy presents for other people again. Or to meet my friends from other states when to come to shop here once the border is opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment