Wednesday, March 3, 2021

MY FIRST TIME AT TOPPEN SHOPPING MALL


6th MARCH 2021 ~ Toppen is one of the latest shopping malls in Johor Bahru and it was opened to the public in November 2019. However, only after than one year, I finally stepped my foot here. And that happened as my friend arrived late for our lunch date at the cafe in IKEA so I had to do something to kill time.


Toppen is attached to IKEA so in a way, they are expecting people to stop by once they are done shopping for furniture, electrical appliances or/and other household necessities and accessories.


There were not many people when I was there in the afternoon. The crowd was bearable and manageable. There were more people at IKEA Cafe than at the mall. One reason: the Singaporeans are not here.
























There were actually other attractions at the mall, like at the rooftop area that I might explore some other time.






So will I visit Toppen again after this? I surely will but just to go and eat at the restaurants there, and not to shop. This should be a suitable venue to hang out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment