Sunday, March 12, 2023

GETTING SPORTY IN KOTA KINABALU


25TH FEBRUARY 2023 ~ Someone wanted to bowl during our stay in Kota Kinabalu so bowling we went. The nearest mall to the hotel with a bowling alley [named KK Galaxy Bowl] was Sabah Center Point. The mall was near but to find the parking entrance was a huge challenge for us.


The place was crowded as there was a tournament going on when we arrived. A few lanes however were still available for the public to use.










Bowling would be something that I rarely do but I enjoyed myself that evening even though I was not a good player compared to my friend. This should be my very first time bowling when I was on a holiday trip.






Hoping there would be another bowling session with Mr. Zaman in the future. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment