Saturday, May 13, 2023

AN IMPROMPTU REUNION WITH AN EX-CLASSMATE


 A reunion with my Budiman house ex-classmate [of SMS Muar] took place today. While I was driving home from Taman Universiti, Mr. Noryazed Ahmad Jun called up. He was at Tanjung Piai, Pontian, at that moment and was asking whether it was possible to meet up. As everything was done at the eleventh hour, the best plan was to meet up somewhere which would be easy for us. And I suggested a restaurant in Taman Universiti and I drove back there from Taman Tun Aminah.


We chose to have tea/coffee at SDS Bakery as it was colder inside the air-conditioned restaurant.


The last time we met was many years ago, could be more than 10, in Kajang when I had a meeting there.


It was just a short gathering that took place less than an hour but that means we should have another reunion meeting some other time soon. Thanks to Mr. Noryazed for contacting me for the last minute chat session and hope this would not be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment