Thursday, May 18, 2023

THE 22ND DAY OF EID 1444H - PART ONE


On the 22nd day of Eid, I went out to attend two wedding receptions and an open house instead of receiving guests at home. Believe it or not, I only visited three houses during this years' Eid.


The open house I went to was actually the last one after two receptions before that. I couldn't eat that much already but still I took the curry noodles and this rare dessert called "Serabai".


The host of the open house were four siblings who are the ex-students of SMK Taman Universiti. I was always invited for their open houses or other event like "Tahlil".






And there was an ex-student of SMK Mutiara Rini too.


I am glad that they still remembered to invite me for this Eid gathering. May we still see each other for many more years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment