Friday, May 19, 2023

STOPPING BY AT THE SMALL TOWN OF KUNDASANG


The first time we stopped at the small town of Kundasang was on the 27th February - to see what were there to buy. The second time was on the 28th February - to really buy.








The long row of stalls were filled with mostly plants and fresh vegetables. There were also other items put on sale like local food and snacks.












I had to tell myself I should not buy any plants from here to bring home.


















There was the moment Mount Kinabalu appeared from behind the clouds at it could be seen clearly. It had been raining throughout our stay in Kundasang and Ranau, and I could finally get myself photographed with the mountain in the background.









catch of the day



It was time to bid farewell to Mount Kinabalu. Despite the continuous rain, I still enjoyed my stay there and I would not hesitate to make a comeback some other time in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment