Tuesday, May 2, 2023

STOPPING BY AT JIC SENG NURSERY IN KUNDASANG


  27th FEBRUARY 2023   ~ It was still raining when we left Desa Dairy Farm. We had nowhere else to go in that kind of weather but my travel companion decided to stop for a short while at Jic Seng Nursery by the roadside. I instantaneously agreed as I myself was excited to see the plants and flowers there.




I felt as if I was at Gardens by the Bay in Singapore. The place was quite big and all the plants were stationed under the roof.








I had to repeatedly remind myself I would not be able to bring back these plants home so I should never buy anything.






















My friend, on the other hand, managed to get a few plants to bring back home to Labuan.


I will need to retire first and then only I could work and grow healthier plants at home. Soon, very soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment