Friday, May 19, 2023

THE 22ND DAY OF EID 1444H - PART TWO


The wedding reception I attended at Kampung Melayu Kangkar Pulai was of the siblings of ex-students of SMK Taman Universiti. The person contacting and asking for my address to send the real invitation card was Dr. Fatimah Ahmedy. I had no reason not to go from all the effort she had taken to invite me. I felt very much appreciated.

 
Besides Dr. Fatimah, I got the chance to meet her other sister and brothers: Ms. Aisyah, Mr. Ibrahim and Mr. Ismail (whom I did have a photo with). Then, there was Mr. Azlan, an ex-student who married his schoolmate, Ms. Aisyah.







Mr. Salleh, the newly discovered ex-student


Mr. Farhan, an ex-student


Pn. Saharani, an ex-colleague


Pn. Halina, the ex-Principal of
SMK Mutiara Rini


Mr. Huzaifah and his family

There were other ex-students and ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti and the ex-Principal of SMK Mutiara Rini.

Reunion always takes place during wedding receptions and it is always a pleasure to be able just to greet and meet with people you have not been able to see personally for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment