Sunday, June 4, 2023

DINNER, SUPPER AND BREAKFAST WITH A VISITOR - PART TWO


   25TH MAY 2023    ~ When the visitor was feeling a bit under the weather and requested to have soup for dinner, the place to take him was ZZ Sup Tulang. I was glad the request was fulfilled and my friend was ready to be on the move.










That night, we went to Pasar Karat in the heart of Johor Bahru city and with all the walking, the tummy needed to be filled again. We stopped for chapati at a restaurant near the hotel for supper.




   26TH MAY 2023    ~ The gastronomic adventure continued the next day for breakfast. As I was taking Mr. Zaman to visit my place, so I took him to a restaurant near Kampung Melayu Market to get the morning dose of Nasi Lemak.






I just hope he enjoyed the food served at the places that I took him to throughout his stay in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment