Sunday, June 11, 2023

THE VERY FIRST TIME AT SEALIFE, LEGOLAND MALAYSIA

 

    26th MAY 2023    ~ Finally, I was there at Sealife Legoland. I always wanted to go there but there was just no one to ask to accompany me. When Mr. Zaman from Labuan came visiting, it was just the right time to get two tickets to see what Sealife had to offer.




It was a Friday afternoon, the very first day of the one week school break. Fortunately, the place was not crowded yet so we could spend more time there and taking photos was never a problem.
































If you love to watch and learn marine lives, this should be the place to be. It was quite small though and the ticket price was RM89 for an adult.




I had no intention of taking my tourist to Legoland theme and water park. I hope he was happy to visit at least the Sealife. Taking photos outside the other two parks and the hotel should be memorable enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment