Monday, September 4, 2023

A REUNION OVER SUPPER WITH AN EX-STUDENT IN MERSING


   9th AUGUST 2023    ~ I had had [a heavy] dinner already but the offer to be reunited with an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti would be something very hard to resist. Mr. Mohd. Hameem Hanan came to fetch me at my homestay after 10:00 p.m. and took me to his family's cafe in Kampung Benaong, Mersing.


I had to settle for cheesy fries as that should be the lightest meal I could find on the menu.


By the way, this was my second time here at the cafe. The last time I was here could be like 5 years ago. [READ HERE]




I got to thanks Mr. Hameem for all the trouble picking me up and sending me back to my homestay. When I thought I would not be seeing him after this as I would be going back home the next day, I would actually be seeing him again for lunch. And that will be another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment