Wednesday, September 13, 2023

MONDAY WAS MEET YOUR FANS DAY

 

   12th SEPTEMBER 2023   

REUNION #1

The first reunion took place by the roadside, at Jalan Beringin, Melodies Garden. As I was walking out of my car, someone stopped his car and greeted me from afar. And to my surprise, it was an old classmate/schoolmate of SMK Sultan Ismail, Mr. Sen Yan Ping. The last time we met was like 39 years ago when we were still in Form 3. It was this one moment that I shall treasure for many years to come.

By the way, there is some sort of a plan to organize a reunion with the classmates of SMK Sultan Ismail soon, and hope it would be materialized.



REUNION #2

As I was standing outside a shop in Giant Taman Suria Mall, someone approached me and asked whether I was Cikgu Zainal. He was an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti whom, according to him, I taught marching/foot drill 17 years ago. Good news that Mr. Muhammad Afiq, and I got his name right even after the long years of not seeing each other, is now working at the mall and is soon going to stay somewhere there which near to my place so there could be possibility for me to get to see him again for coffee sessions.


REUNION #3

I was with friends in LC Catering for dinner. As we were seated, I could see the female singer of the busking group on stage was smiling towards me. I, however, was not sure whether she was smiling to me so I looked around just to make sure. When her friend mentioned my name through the microphone, then only I could confirm she is an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti. Thanks to Miss Marianah Rahman for the unexpected reunion. By the way, she has a beautiful voice accompanied by awesome  the band that played good music.

Three impromptu reunion sessions in one day which should be a record for me and that should make me extremely happy. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment