30th AUGUST 2026 ~ Once in a while, I received invitation to wedding receptions from ex-students but those whom I did not teach in school. One example was those students from other schools who played chess at district and state level. I saw them almost every year as I was one of the teachers in-charge for the district players. Not only that, I also got to know their parents as well.
I was invited by Mr. Hisham and Puan Fazleen to the wedding reception of their daughter, Miss Sabrina Hisham. The event was held White Hall Event Space, somewhere in Kempas.
Unfortunately I did not get the chance to meet the bride and groom as I had to rush to another reception right after.
However, two of the bride's siblings who also played chess, Mr. Hafiz and Miss Nadia, were there.
Thank you the the parents for inviting me to the reception. Hopefully I could see the chess players family again in a similar event in the future.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment