Monday, August 17, 2026

ATTENDING THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF THE DAUGHTER OF PUAN ROSNANI ABDUL TALIB


   9TH AUGUST 2026    ~ Puan Rosnani Abdul Talib, an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, held the second wedding reception for the family. This time it was her daughter's turn. The event was held at Princess House by Diva located somewhere in Ulu Choh.



I arrived at about 12 noon and the hall was already filled with guests.


























I managed to be seated at the same table with two old friends, Puan Izzati Shafinaz Abdullah and Puan Rokiah Junoh, and their family members.


Puan Marina and Puan Umi Kalsom

As usual, a mini reunion took place at the wedding venue with ex-colleagues as well as ex-students.

Puan Normawati, Puan Marina, Puan Aminah and
Puan Noorulhuda


Mr. Faiz Azizi and his family


Puan Marina, Puan Sumiati and Puan Sabariah



I even met my ex-teacher of SMS Muar, Mr. Azman Manas.


A mother of an ex-student [Dr. Haran], Puan Santhi, who is also an Englisg teacher was also there at the reception.

Puan Fauziah Mohd. Noor


Mr. Afif Farhan, the son of
Puan Fauziah


Puan Radiah



I was happy as I had met many people that I knew in just about one hour.



Congratulations to Puan Rosnani and family on the arrival of the new member into the clan. Hopefully I will be invited again for one more similar event in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment