Thursday, August 27, 2026

GOING FOR PIZZA FOR LUNCH AT PLAZA KOTARAYA


   26TH AUGUST 2026    ~ This was an unplanned lunch date so we were not sure where to go that afternoon. We just decided to drive to Plaza Kotaraya and to have lunch at the food court there. Unfortunately, there were no vacant seats when we arrived so we simply opted for Pizza Hut as the restaurant was not full.

garlic bread


mushroom soup


chicken popcorn


the Pizza


dessert: chocolate lava cake





It has been a long time since I last dined in at a pizza restaurant. The lunch set which comprised of all the food and drinks in the pictures above just cost me RM58 which I found reasonable. I would have to pay for an ala carte meal for all the food on the table for two people. We even took home most of the pizza slices as after taking all the side dishes, we were already full.

No comments:

Post a Comment