Thursday, August 27, 2026

THERE IS ALWAYS A FIRST TIME AT SS9 FOOD COURT


   26th AUGUST 2026    ~ I was at Plaza Pelangi and I was about to leave, I saw an ex-colleague [of SMK Dato' Jaafar], Mr. Amirulhakim and his son. So I went back into the computer shop again with them and eventually, we decided to get supper right after.


The nearest and most accessible venue was SS9 Food Court which was just beside the mall. This was our first time here. I had been driving past this place but never had the chance to visit and see what was available there.


The supper was a heavy one - a plate of chicken and beef sate for the three of us.


The first impression of SS9 food court was positive. Now we know where to take our friends to eat when they come visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment