Saturday, August 29, 2026

ATTENDING THE WEDDNG RECEPTION OF MS. NORASHIKIN SURATMAN


I drove to Mysuri Hall in Senai today to attend the wedding reception of Miss Norashikin Suratman, an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti.










The invitation actually came through her elder sister, Puan Suhana Suratman, an ex-colleague who was also teaching in the same school.


Then I met Mr. Nizam Suratman, the younger brother of Puan Suhana who happened to be my ex-schoolmate of SMS Muar, and he was one year junior than me.


I also saw another ex-student at the event, Mr. Asyraf, who happened to be related to the groom.




The last time I met the family members was in November 2025, during another wedding reception event. [READ HERE]


Congratulations to the newlyweds and wishing them a blessed and joyful married life ahead. There might be other similar events in the future in the family for another meeting up opportunity.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment