Sunday, August 16, 2026

THERE IS ALWAYS A FIRST TIME AT ELMINA LAKESIDE MALL


After attending the wedding in Templer Park, Mr. Ridwan Wahid and Puan Suhaila Sulong were kind enough to send me to Subang Airport. I had to catch the plane back to Johor Bahru at 4:00 p.m. They realized we were a bit early and promptly decided to stop by at Elmina Lakeside Mall.


The mall was actually near to their old house [in Denai Alam, I think] but they did not have the chance to take me there. Now that they had moved somewhere further, then only I stepped foot for the very first time.


It was an open air concept shopping area by the lake. It could be a bit hot during the day and might be that practical to walk around when it rained.






I liked this place because, firstly, there were many green and healthy plants and tree everywhere. Secondly, there were many restaurants and eating outlets.


























Before leaving the mall, I was given a treat at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaves by the lovely couple. It was another farewell this time and looking forward to the next meeting sooner or later, but as for now it will be in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment