Saturday, February 2, 2019

ATTENDING MR. IZZUDDIN RAHMAN'S WEDDING RECEPTION


I was at V8 Hotel, Johor Bahru, attending another wedding reception of the son of Ustazah Raja Ainurraziyah, an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, Johor Bahru. The husband, Mr. Abdul Rahman Ngah, who is also a teacher and a senior assistant, is no stranger to me. Four out of the five children attended SMKTUN too.


As usual, wedding reception is the venue for small reunion to happen. Even though I was actually late, arriving there at about 3.00 p.m., there were still some friends I managed to see.


The one who just got married was Mr. Izzuddin Abd. Rahman who were in SMKTUN before he went away to his father's school when he was in form three, if I am not mistaken.





the parents of the grooms




I was glad to see old friends and ex-students too once in a while. I should thank the parents of the grooms for the invitation.



No comments:

Post a Comment