Sunday, February 17, 2019

A DIRECT FLIGHT FROM KLIA2 TO HUA HIN AIRPORT


17th DECEMBER 2018 ~ This was the airport that welcomed me to Hua Hin. Thanks to AirAsia for starting a direct flight to Hua Hin from Kuala Lumpur so now everyone can fly there.


The airport was just a small one, which made me feel I was in a bus terminal rather than an airport. However, the immigration officers were efficient. Even though there were many people queuing up for clearance at the immigration check point and the place was quite small, it was done in a short time.
















I did not get out of Hua Hin from this airport as I decided to go back from Bangkok. One reason, the flights to Hua Hin were only operating twice a week. I would have to wait until Friday to get back home, which would be a very long time, as I arrived here on Monday. At the same time, I also decided to stop by at two other tourists' spots outside Hua Hin on my way to Don Mueang Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment