Wednesday, February 27, 2019

MY KL GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - MAKAN RESTAURANT AT TUNE KLIA2 TRANSIT HOTEL


16th DECEMBER 2018 ~ I was actually eligible for the dinner buffet but I would be checking out in just less than 2 hours after checking in at 8:00 a.m. The receptionist was really kind to take me to Makan Restaurant and helped me to get my breakfast instead. The experience of booking the room at Tune KLIA2 Hotel but at the wrong time was not that bad after all. [READ HERE]




The place was spacious but still there were people crowding the area the morning I was there. There were varieties of food to select but it terms of taste, there was still a lot to improve especially the local spread for breakfast.


















I was happy anyway at least I had the chance to have breakfast there once. I have doubt I will be staying at this hotel again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment