Friday, February 8, 2019

MY HOMETOWN GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - TRYING WENDY'S BURGER



I had been eyeing this fast food restaurant at Paradigm Mall and today, finally, I stepped in to try its food for the first time. So I chose the Beefanator Burger and also the set which contained large drinks and fries.


My verdict: THE burger to die for. Thick cheesy burger patty with crispy salami that would make you feel happy for many hours without any other food. I think my company for lunch after Friday prayer, Mr. Nazafee [SMKTUN SPM batch 2017], would have to agree with me. I will definitely come back again for the same particular burger, or should I try other food on the menu?




THE INTERESTING STORY BEHIND ALL THIS: As I was about to pay for my food by handing over my card to the cashier, the girl told me it was all paid for. I was a bit lost and was really confused how could that even be possible. And then, I took the courage to ask the man who also standing behind the counter whether he was my ex-student. He looked really familiar but I did not have the courage say "hi" first as I might mistake him for someone else.

I really have to thank Mr. Zul [SMKTUN SPM batch 2003] for the treat and for making my first visit to Wendy's an unforgettable one. Hope to see you again at the restaurant, but I will be paying so do not worry. May Allah repay your kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment