Sunday, February 10, 2019

MOVIE REVIEW - "ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL"

I went to watch "Alita: Battle Angel" at Paradigm Mall as there was not much choice but it turned out to be a good show.


This is a movie adapted from a graphic novel of a cyborg girl who could fight very well. She was different as she had the sense of touch, had feelings and even produced tears. Then to make the story line more dramatic, the cyborg girl fell in love with a human being who was then almost killed and had to be turned into a cyborg too.I won't disclose the ending of this high-tech love story. Go and watch this movie now. Great animation and CGI effects - everything looked so real. There were many fighting scenes and at times were a bit too violent for young viewers in my opinion.






I managed to watch two movies during the one-week CNY school break so I think my holiday was quite alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment