Saturday, February 16, 2019

HOTEL REVIEW - HUA HIN GOOD VIEW HOTEL


Hua Hin Good View Hotel was the accommodation chosen during my stay at Hua Hin, Thailand, on 17 - 20th December 2018. It was a decent hotel and I had nothing to complain except one issue which was actually a huge disappointment.


Even though the place was quite far from the city centre, I still chose it as it was mentioned in the booking website, a shuttle bus was available for people to get to the city and back. However, upon check in, I was told the service was no longer offered as they did not have any driver. Hence, I spent a lot of time walking long distance every day (more than one trip to and fro) or I had to take the motorcycle taxi. 





















a mini pool

I must say I felt cheated but then, the walking should be good for me. Anyway, I might look for other lodging if I were to come back to Hua Hin in the future, at least a place which is nearer to the night market and train station.

No comments:

Post a Comment