Saturday, February 23, 2019

A BOAT RIDE TO DAMNOEN SADUAK FLOATING MARKET [PART TWO]



20th DECEMBER 2018 ~ Even though it was not a weekend, the market was still busy on that day. The place was designed to attract tourists as I did not see any locals doing their shopping there. There were two types of business going on: those who were selling on the boats, peddling away here and there; and the other one, setting stalls on a permanent dry land.




Other than the usual touristy items put on sale, you can also buy fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as different kinds of food and drinks. I did not buy anything at all for the fear of the price hike at a place like this. And there was nothing interesting for me to buy anyway. If you have been to Thailand before, you will find that the items are always almost the same.









































back to the starting point
Thailand's floating market - DONE. It is time to search for another place to visit in Thailand after this. Bangkok was the only place where I went with a friend while in other places like Krabi, Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, it had been a solo travel and I would not hesitate to come back again.



That should wrap up my travelogue to Hua Hin, and two places on my way to Bangkok. Where should it be next for the upcoming school holiday?


No comments:

Post a Comment