Thursday, February 7, 2019

BLOGGING FROM TANJUNG BALAI, KARIMUN, INDONESIA

A 2D1N short get away for Chinese New Year school break at Tanjung Balai, Karimun Island, Indonesia. I always wanted to come here after visiting other nearby Indonesian islands like Batam and Tanjung Pinang. When a friend (an ex-collegaue of SMK Taman Universiti), Tuan Haji Mohd. Sabri Mohd. Salleh, agreed to my suggestion, a last minute plan was finally executed on the second day of Chinese New Year.






I would have to thank Tuan Haji Mohd. Sabri again for making it happen after hoping for so long. I must say my long Chinese New Year school break was not bad after all after this short trip.

Do come back more for photos and stories of my travel here real soon. [NOTE: I have not even finished of my Hua Hin trip posts last December.]

"Once a year, go someplace you have never been before."
~ DALAI LAMA ~

No comments:

Post a Comment