Tuesday, February 26, 2019

STAYING AT TUNE KLIA2 TRANSIT HOTEL (FOR A FEW HOURS)


Contrary to other hotels, Tune KLIA2 Transit Hotel is a hotel which accommodates people who want to have a short transit during DAY TIME, as if there is no one who needs to stay overnight to wait for his/her plane the next day. If you still decide to spend a night at this hotel, then the rate is higher than the day stay.


I made a mistake buying a room here as I found the website was quite confusing. Many people have also made the same mistake as I read about this in one traveling group in Facebook. As there was no way for me to get refunded, I still checked in in the morning [16th December 2018] and stayed the room like for about one hour and a half, and then checked out. This should be a record of the shortest hotel stay ever for me. And I got to eat breakfast at the hotel's cafe too. [READ HERE]











words of wisdom























The hotel was convenient as it is attached to the KLIA2 building and within walking distance, which should be a good choice if you want less hassle. However, there is another Tune Hotel slightly further away which offered a cheaper rate. Read about this hotel later in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment