Wednesday, February 13, 2019

PLEARN WAN - BACK TO THE PAST [PART 2]



19th DECEMBER 2018 ~ The best time to visit Plearn Wan is in the evening when the place will be lit up with bright colourful lights. I am sure the effect will not be the same if you take the photographs here during daytime.




















































You could buy souvenirs here too but I did not even check them out so I did not what the price range was. Still, this should be a good place to hang around and feel nostalgic of the good old days that have been left behind. What more, you do not have to pay any entrance fee to be here so there is nothing to lose anyway.

"Yesterday... all my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they are here to stay
Oh I believe in yesterday."
~ THE BEATLES ~


No comments:

Post a Comment