Thursday, May 7, 2020

THE CAR WINDOW WAS FINALLY FIXED AFTER 36 DAYS



I had been driving around with a piece of plastic being attached to the window of the driver's side. Something went wrong with the power window and had slipped down and could not be pulled/rolled up again. The plastic which was stuck to the car body with cellophane tape was the best protector against rain water nevertheless. With the Movement Control Order [MCO] which was still strictly imposed before, there was no way to get this fixed.

Finally, the problem was finally solved when Mr. Mechanic gave the green light for me to come over to his place. It was all as good as new, only after 36 days and I am worried no more.

It is funny how things could happen always at the wrong time. As for my case, it was still not that serious as I did not go out frequently and I just had to make sure the weather was good if were to drive my car - except for the fact people would be staring at me when they saw the invention. This should be something significant for me to at least remember. 😆

MY NEXT WORRY: How do I get my hair cut before the school reopens?

No comments:

Post a Comment