Thursday, May 28, 2020

THE DAY THE NURSERY CAME TO ME


I am so ready to start gardening again after the fasting month. I tried not to be under the hot, scorching sun in the month of Ramadhan for the fear I might get thirsty easily. Today, my stock of organic top soil and fertilizer and other related items were sent to my home as I bought quite a lot this time.


I actually went to "Nature at Work" Nursery the day before [27th MAY} to get all the things I wanted. To my surprise, there were a lot of visitors to the place and it was even difficult to secure a parking spot. People seem to be more interested and excited to do gardening during the MCO [Movement Control Order] period.




As the new normal, everybody would have to register their names and sanitize their hands so as to prevent from being infected by the evil COVID-19 virus.













I had to tell myself not to buy any new plants as I still need to tend many others that I already have at home. Let's pray for sunny days ahead as the intermittent regular rain is not good fot gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment