Tuesday, July 28, 2020

A SPECIAL BOOK FROM A FRIEND


I rarely get parcels unlike other people as online shopping is not my cup of tea. The last time I bought face masks from the internet, I was scammed. However, a small package arrived for me in school. It contained a book from a friend, an ex-coursemate of UPM TESL class of 1993. The long awaited gift is entitled: "Kee Thuan Chye: Just In So Many Words". It is not a new book but it is significant as at one point in my university life, my friends and I had to do an assignment on the author of the book and then put on a small exhibition about him at the school library. [READ HERE]


Thanks a lot Mr. Shazreen Mohd. Shah for the kind thought and gesture. The arrival of the book really made my day. 😊 And I promise I will finish reading this book... one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment